General Practice

How can we help you with your case?

Our Office is available to advice on general civil matters, to include claims for unjust enrichment, contracts, breach of contracts, employment issues, landlord and tenant issues, collection of judgments, and a variety of other civil matters that may affect your life. The need for interim resolution in light of a pending civil lawsuit is also something we know can make all the difference, whether obtained by Court Order or by an agreed upon Stipulated Order. Depending on the type of civil case and the allegations as well as proof that exists or that may exist, our Office will work to put your best foot forward in asserting your claims.